Most Kitchen Cabinets have a depth of 24 inches, so 22 inches are our most popular sold drawer slides.
Bathrooms usually have a depth of 20 inches, so 18 inches are most appropriate.
Please measure twice before placing your order. Measure the distance from the front edge of the cabinet to the inside face of the cabinet back and then subtract 1″.
There are guides on Rockler.com or Kitchensource.com with detailed pictures.
Frameless Cabinets do not require Rear Brackets.
Face Frame Cabinets do require Rear Brackets to mount the slides.
Depth (Thickness): 0.5″, Width: 1-13/16″, Length: Your Selection
Solf close rails means no more slamming drawers
Full Extension 100 lb capacity 46mm Ball Bearing Side Mount; 75 lb capacity with 43mm Ball Bearings
Sold as a Set of 10 Pairs
Rear Brackets / Clips are sold separately.
Ships in 1 Business Day
Located in Los Angeles
* Buyers must contact us for refunds, exchanges, or repairs.
* Buyers are responsible for shipping the order back with a tracking number.
* Any returns must be accompanied by an invoice or packing slip.
* Some returns will be charged a restocking fee up to 15%.
* Customers may ask for a prepaid shipping label with the cost of that shipping
label to be deducted from the refund amount. This can only be done within the first 15 days of receipt of the order.